Tuesday 1 March 2016

March Update, What I think and a Big Thank You.

Well two months have been and gone on my 366 project I hope everyone is enjoying the photos as much as I have enjoyed doing them . Some days it is very demanding with a quite a bit of head scratching and clock watching hoping to find something to take a photo of before the end of the day I think 8.30 pm is about the latest up till now.

I don't think you all realise how much support you have given me everyday by liking and commenting on the photos, this doesn't half encourage me to keep it going.
Hopefully by the end of the year I will have a lovely set of memories from the year to make into an album.
Please follow link to the blog 
thanks for following here's to the next ten months.
John
Project 366  

No comments:

Post a Comment