Friday 1 April 2016

April is Here Start of Month Four


'April She Will Come'
April, comes she will,
When streams are ripe and swelled with rain.
May, she will stay,
Resting in my arms again.




Day 121 of my 366 Project 
Blue Skies Big White Fluffy Clouds.
Took this today while I was going back to Walworth Castle for the 1st dance photographs of the wedding I have been doing today. It has been a lovely day and was a lovely wedding all the best to Stacie and Darren
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation.Silver Effect Pro using acros film simulation.

Details f8 ISO 200 1/680 exposure.




Details f16 ISO 200 1/75 +0.33 exposure compensation.
Day 120 of my 366 Project 
Stainmore nr Barras (Kabar Pass) Just off A66.
Took this today while I was out and about weather has been terrible all day. Took a diversion through Kaber, just past Kirkby Stephen (Kaber Pass) as we used to call it when my sister and I were going to the lakes or Blackpool with Mam and Dad many moons ago.
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation.

Details f16 ISO 200 1/75 +0.33 exposure compensation.






Day 119 of my 366 Project 
Trimdon Grange Schoolyard.
I don't want to mention the weather but our Bailey didn't seem impressed with the snow storm when we went for a walk today.
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 


Provia Film simulation then turned to ACROS Simulation with Silver Efex Pro.
Details f2.8 ISO 200 1/400 stop exposure




Day 118 of my 366 Project 
Ludworth Tower.
Well the weather has been terrible again, more like November with plenty of snow showers and I don't think it has gotten much above 3 degrees today took this tonight when the sun got out a bit tonight. I think the weather has forgot it's May the 1st on Sunday...
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 

Velvia Film simulation.
Details f4 ISO 200 1/800 -0.67 stop exposure



Day 117 of my 366 Project 
River Bela Cumbria.
Been through two snow storms, rain and brilliant sunshine today. Had a couple of jobs at Cumbria today and stumbled upon this lovely river scene while travelling to Dalton from Beetham, lovely stone bridge over the River Bela I think it's been part of a country estate at one time or another.
Taken with Fuji X100T with WCL Lens. 

Velvia Film simulation.and Polarising Filter.
Details f11 ISO 200 1/60 stop exposure





Day 116 of my 366 Project 
Newport Bridge.
Mixed bunch of weather today, even saw a bit of snow/sleet. Had a trip to the accountants and then to Middlesbrough to scope out another job took this of the Newport Bridge as I was passing.

Taken with Fuji X100T with WCL Lens. 
Velvia Film simulation.
Details f7.1 ISO 200 1/90 +1.33 stop exposure






Day 115 of my 366 Project 
Wall Mural.
After I did a christening this morning, I popped out for a little Sunday afternoon ride and stumbled upon this wall mural so this is my photo for today.
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 

Velvia Film simulation.
Details f4 ISO 200 1/640 exposure







Day 114 of my 366 Project 
Half Moon Pub New Elvet Durham.
I have been busy most of the day finishing off editing the photos from last nights lobster festival what a night, so we went for a ride out this evening for a break and I have always loved Durham 
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 

Velvia Film simulation.
Details f2.8 ISO 800 1/250 exposure








Day 113 of my 366 Project 
A View from Seaton Carew Beach.
Beautiful Day today again took this while out with the wife down Hartlepool had a look along Seaton Front and the tide was right the way out loved the view back up to the Staincliffe Hotel and not a canoe insight...
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 

Provia Film simulation and circular polarizing filter.
Details f13 ISO 200 1/70 exposure






Day 112 of my 366 Project 
Oilseed Rape Flowers.
Beautiful Day today took this while out with Bailey my little dog this afternoon at Trimdon Grange the sun has got the flowers blooming won't be long before the field will be bright yellow.
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 

Velvia Film simulation and circular polarizing filter.
Details f4 ISO 200 1/600 exposure





Day 111 of my 366 Project 
A View of Lowgill Viaduct Beck Foot.
Beautiful Day today again took this today on a little detour on the way home I thought it looks lovely I have seen it before when it was cloudy overcast rainy day.
Taken with Fuji X100T with Std Lens. 

Velvia Film simulation and circular polarizing filter.
Details f10 ISO 200 1/80 exposure




Day 110 of my 366 Project 
Derwent Water.
Beautiful Day today I have taken quite a few photos and was spoilt for choice, but I have chosen this one for today hope you like this panorama of two photos of the beautiful Derwentwater near Keswick.
Taken with Fuji X100T with WCL Lens. 

Velvia Film simulation and circular polarizing filter.
Details f13 ISO 200 1/55 exposure





Day 109 of my 366 Project 
Flags.
Bit of editing this morning and sending out contracts for weddings etc, popped to Hartlepool to pick up some bits and pieces then saw the flags blowing in the wind against a bit of blue sky summer maybe coming after all.
Taken with Fuji X100T with WCL Lens. 
Velvia Film simulation 
Details f8 ISO 200 1/1500 exposure





Day 108 of my 366 Project 
River Weir View.
I have been doing a wedding fair today and picked up another wedding for next year. When i got back Elaine and I went out for an hour and then I took this of the River Weir, I love the vines that are wrapping the tree.
Taken with Fuji X100T with WCL Lens. 
Velvia Film simulation then turned black and white HP5 with Silver Efex pro 2
Details f8 ISO 200 1/20 exposure





Details f4 ISO 200 1/2000 exposure

Day 107 of my 366 Project 
Spring Leaves.
Between the rain, hail, snow and blue skies, we have had it all today. We have been doing a wedding today and there was a blizzard of snow outside more like January. Noticed that at last some new leaves sprouting on the schoolyard trees and about time too.
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation.

Details f4 ISO 200 1/2000 exposure





Day 106 of my 366 Project 
Durham Market Place.
The weather has been terrible all day I don't think it has stopped raining. I thought it was apt to take the photo of 'Neptune' as we have had that much rain. I love Durham even when it chucking down but i wish the weather would pick up. 
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 
Provia Film Simulation, then split toned the photo.
Details f4 ISO 400 1/200 exposure



Day 105 of my 366 Project 
Country Cottage.
Stumbled across this beautiful little cottage today on my travels back from Helmsley North Yorkshire. 

Taken with Fuji X100T with WCL Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation.

Details f9 ISO 200 1/160 seconds exposure.



Day 104 of my 366 Project 
Old Shire Hall Old Elvet Durham City.
Called into Durham this afternoon for a look about overcast all day again. I love some of the old building in Durham this one is the 'Old Shire Hall' 
Taken with Fuji X100T with WCL Lens. 

Provia Film Simulation, then turned black and white HP5 with Silver Efex pro 2
Details f8 ISO 400 1/150 exposure



Day 103 of my 366 Project 
Furness Abbey.
Took this today while I was out and about weather has been terrible all day. I called to have a look at the Abbey after I had been talking to a lady while doing a job at her house, who then told me she could see dead people and that I had a little boy standing next to me !!! p.s I didn't see any dead people at the Abbey.
Taken with Fuji X100T with TCL Lens. 

Velvia Film Simulation, then turned black and white HP5 with Silver Efex pro 2
Details f8 ISO 400 1/80 exposure


Day 102 of my 366 Project 
Abandoned House.
Took this today while I was out and about, loved the look this old boarded up house quite spooky.
Taken with Fuji X100T with TCL Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation, then turned black and white HP5 with Silver Efex pro 2
Details f5.6 ISO 200 1/340 exposure







Day 101 of my 366 Project 
Little Bridge.
Took this today while having Bailey for a little walk on the pit heap its lovely up there now on the little walkway that has been built our Bailey has a bad limp today on his left back leg vet's tomorrow I think.

Taken with Fuji X100T with STD Lens. 
Provia Film Simulation, then turned black and white HP5 with Silver Efex pro 2
Details f4 ISO 400 1/105 - 1 stop exposure





Day 100 of my 366 Project 
Signpost.

Haven't been far again today busy editing weddings etc, to Hartlepool for a break from editing and to sort a new phone contact thought this was apt today as 100 days is a bit of a milestone now get the pun...
Taken with Fuji X100T with STD Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation.
Details f5.6 ISO 200 1/1600 +0.67 seconds exposure with fill flash.





Day 99 of my 366 Project 
Buddleia Shrub Flowers.


Haven't been far today busy editing weddings etc, popped out with Bailey in between the downpours and took this photo on our street. 
Taken with Fuji X100T with STD Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation.
Details f8 ISO 200 1/200 seconds exposure.
see full project until now here. My Project 366



Day 98 of my 366 Project 
Fence Building.

While taking Bailey the dog out this morning I had a little Fuji X100T with me as usual and saw these two lads putting up a new fence for one of my friends.
I personally haven't seen this kind of thing for a long time.
Taken with Fuji X100T with TCL Lens. 
Astia Film Simulation,turned black and white in Photoshop.
Details f8 ISO 200 1/350 seconds exposure.
see more here. http://grangephotography-x100s.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/fencemen.html



Day 97 of my 366 Project 
Sunshine after the Rain.
When I was going through Town Kelloe this afternoon just after the rain, the sun was shining so brightly on the trees making them look 3D because of contrast against beautiful stormy grey sky.
Taken with Fuji X100T with TCL Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation.
Details f11 ISO 400 1/250 seconds exposure.





Day 96 of my 366 Project 
Daisy at 9 years 1 month.
Our Granddaughter Daisy was at our home when I got in today, so the weather had been pretty miserable most of the day again until about 30 minutes after I took this photo. She looks so grown up now where's little Daisy gone...
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 
Astia Film Simulation then turned Black and White in Photoshop.
Details f2 ISO 400 1/110 seconds exposure.




Day 95 of my 366 Project 
Raindrops on a Pine Branch.
Quite a miserable day again today the weather picked up a bit this afternoon took Bailey out for a walk on the pit heap and noticed the raindrops on the pine needles and a lovely ray of sunshine poking through making me think summer should be just around the corner. 
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation.
Details f2.8 ISO 400 1/420 seconds exposure.




Day 94 of my 366 Project 
Sedgefield St Edmunds Church Daffodil Pathway.
Quite a bit brighter and overall a better day today. Took this photo this afternoon, St Edmunds is a beautiful church I have always loved the view from this direction.
Taken with Fuji X100T with Standard Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation and Polarising filter.
Details f11 ISO 400 1/120 seconds exposure.





Day 93 of my 366 Project 
Highland Cattle.
Another cold damp day, April is definitely starting as it says in the rhyme. Took this photo this afternoon, these are really lovely cattle and a picture to see but the weather doesn't seem to bother them at all.
Taken with Fuji X100T with TCL Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation 
Details f8 ISO 400 1/100 seconds exposure.





Day 92 of my 366 Project 
Hardwick Park.
Took this photo this evening while I was waiting to do a pre-wedding shoot for Karen and Andy from Norfolk.
They are having their wedding later in the year at Bowes Museum then having their reception at Hardwick hall, hope the weather is warmer as it was freezing this afternoon.
Taken with Fuji X100T with TCL Lens. 
Velvia Film Simulation Turned to Ilford HP5 simulation with Silver Efex Pro.
Details f2 ISO 400 1/750 seconds exposure.





No comments:

Post a Comment