Friday 10 February 2017

Chasing the Light- One Year Thirteen Minutes

What a year I have had doing this full on project with just one camera the brilliant Fuji X100T. It has rekindled my love of photography which started many years ago when I got my first real SLR camera, a Fujica 605n a fully manual camera with one 55mm f2 lens. 

Some days I have been very low because a lot of things have happened during the year with three very close family and a close friend bereavements, this is more than anyone should really have to deal with, but I still pushed on and took photos every day. 

All the comments and shares likes etc, have really made it all worthwhile with some days getting well over 100 likes and 50 comments. People have been emailing and messaging me what are we going to do when you have finished, we look forward to your daily picture to see what you have been doing,  I never imagined that when I started the project it would have been looked at by so many people and I thank you all for this it's very inspiring, I not exaggerating it hasnt been easy thing to do !!

Hope you like it....


No comments:

Post a Comment